EvalPartners Global Evaluation Forum
Celebrating International Year of Evaluation 2015, and Launching the 2016-2020 Global Evaluation Agenda
23-25 November 2015 at the Parliament of Nepal
The global evaluation community met at the second EvalPartners Global Evaluation Forum from 23 to 25 November in Kathmandu in the context of Global Evaluation Week commemorating the International Year of Evaluation (EvalYear) and launching – for the first time in evaluation history – the 2016-2020 Global Evaluation Agenda . The Global Evaluation Forum was attended by VOPE leaders, parliamentarians, government officials, UN agencies, International organizations and donors, among others.
EvalPartners Global Evaluation Forum participants were also invited to attend the CoE-SA Evaluation Conclave that took place on the 26th and 27th November at the same venue.
The EvalYear Evaluation Torch, that was lit at the UN building in New York in December 2014 and travelled all over the world in 28 countries, ended at the EvalPartners Global Evaluation Forum to culminate the celebration of the International Year of Evaluation, launching the following major initiatives:
- The International Year of Evaluation in a national parliament
- The Global Evaluation Agenda 2016-2020
- The Global Parliamentarian Forum for Evaluation
- The EvalGender+ network, a global partnership for equity-focused and gender-responsive evaluations
- EvalYouth, the global partnership for young evaluators