Executive Certificate in Human Resources Management
Weekend Class Start: June 3rd– Aug 6th, 2017
The HR function has grown to take on increasingly bigger roles in strategic business planning. Because managing resources is critical to an organization’s success, knowledgeable and skilled Human Resource professionals are always in high demand. Human Resource professionals have evolved from behind-the-scenes administrators to leading the company in acquiring top talent and changing policies. Today’s Human Resource generalists and specialists are tasked not only with talent management but are increasingly relied upon by senior executives to contribute to strategic planning. EDI’s executive education program in HR Management prepares you to be an effective and integral member of an organization’s Human Resource Management team.
- Enhance the ability to effectively perform HR functions including staff recruitment and selection, training and development, talent management, compensation and payroll management, performance appraisal management, as well as HR policy and procedure writing;
- Improve management and leadership skills;
- Increase the communication skills and ability to work as a team;
- Learn techniques and tools for solving problems and making decisions;
- Develop the critical thinking skills.
Click here for more information.