- Are you a young and/or emerging evaluator, seeking to establish and enhance you career in the field of evaluation?
- Are you finding it difficult to advance your career due to limited professional development opportunities?
- Are you looking for an experienced evaluation mentor (from your country/region or other countries/regions) to support, coach and guide you in your evaluation career enhancement effort?
- Are your financial means limited and impeding you from realizing your professional development objectives to enroll in available professional development opportunities?
If you answered yes to one or more of the above questions, then
EvalYouth Mentoring Program is just for you!
As young professionals, our career needs are sometimes demanding and it may be challenging to find the right guidance to create a successful career. Although there are many excellent evaluation mentors around the world, getting matched to one of these career builders may be challenging. Location, language, financial resources, etc. can be common barriers for young and emerging evaluators (YEEs).
A recent survey EvalYouth conducted, showed that 90% of responding YEEs believe that a global evaluation mentoring program is highly relevant and greatly needed. EvalYouth, through its mentoring program, supported by EvalPartners, fills this gap and provides opportunities for highly motivated YEEs to connect with more experienced evaluation professionals for a 6 to 12 month mentoring program.
EvalYouth mentoring program targets YEEs across all countries and regions around the world. We are looking for YEEs who demonstrate commitment to the evaluation profession, and are looking to commit their time and effort to the advancement of their career.
Important information about the Program:
- Mentoring is for 6 to 12 months;
- Mentee should be maximum 35 years old
- Mentee should have no more than 5 years of experience in the evaluation profession
- Mentee should have working knowledge of English
To get in touch:
- For more information, visit our website:https://evalpartners.org/evalyouth
- For further questions or clarifications, send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow EvalYouth on social media: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 AUGUST 2017