The ILO seeks Expressions of Interest (EoI) from qualified independent evaluator to conduct an independent evaluation of the EU funded programme in Myanmar on “Shan State: Peace, Reconciliation and Development through community empowerment programme”.
Qualifications of the Evaluators
- Not have been involved in the above programme.
- Relevant background in social and/or economic development.
- Experience in evaluation of complex development programmes, in particular with programme in conflict and post conflict areas
- 8 year experience in evaluations in the UN system or other international context – human rights based approach
- Technical specialisation in some of the subject areas:- peace building, community empowerment, child rights, labour-based employment, local economic development will be an asset
- Contextual understanding and/or Experience in Myanmar will be an advantage
- Experience facilitating workshops for evaluation findings.
- Expertise in qualitative and quantitative evaluation methods and an understanding of issues related to validity and reliability
- Fluency in spoken and written English and an understanding of ILO cross-cutting issues.
Interested individual is requested to submit an EoI including covering letter, CV, and fee structure. EoIs should be sent to Ms. Pamornrat Pringsulaka (firstname.lastname@example.org). For further details please see the draft Terms of Reference attached. The deadline to submit Expressions of Interest for the evaluation is by close of business on 6 February 2017.
Click here for more information.