Training on Project Managemen
Type of Resource
Evaluation Capacity Development
- Initiate a project.
- Develop project schedules
- Develop cost estimates, and budgets.
- Plan project quality, staffing, and communications.
- Analyze project risks.
- Plan and manage project procurement.
- Monitor and control project work.
- Monitor and control project schedule and costs.
- Monitor and control project quality, staffing, and communications.
- Monitor and control project risks and contracts.
- Close a project successfully.
- Components of Project Management
- Functions of a Project Manager
- The Art and Science of Project Management
- The Triple Constraints in Project Management
- The project Lifecycle
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Problem Analysis; Problem tree
- Objectives Analysis; Objectives tree
- Strategy Analysis
- Design of Project Intervention Logic using Logical Framework
- Project Governance Structure
- Project Charter
- Project Launch
- Developing Project Management Plan
- Project Plan vs Project Proposal
- Principles of Project Planning
- What is Project Scope?
- Project and Product scope
- Use of Work Breakdown Structure in Scope definition
- Scope Creep
- Activity Definition and Sequencing
- Activity Duration Estimating
- Activity Resource Estimation
- Schedule Development
- Optimizing schedule
- Schedule Control
- Why is managing resources important?
- Managing Project Finances; Budgeting, Cost Estimation, Cost baseline, Monitoring Budgets and Expenditures
- Project Earned Value Analysis
- Managing the Supply Chain
- Human Resources Management
- Examine a Risk Management Plan
- Identify Project Risks and Triggers
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Develop a Risk Response Plan
- Plan Project Procurements
- Prepare a Procurement Statement of Work
- Prepare a Procurement Document
- Identifying the Direct and Manage Project Execution Process
- Managing Issues
- Managing project team
- Manage Stakeholder Relationships and Expectations
- Managing Internal Controls
- Monitoring and Evaluation activities in Project Lifecycle
- Project M&E Plan
- Project Evaluation Approaches
- Project Control
- End of Project Evaluation
- Administrative, Financial and Contractual Closure
- End of Project Learning
- Stakeholders closure meeting
- Basics of MS Project
- Creating tasks
- Allocating durations to tasks
- Advanced task scheduling
- Creating a resource pool and allocating resources to tasks
- Tracking Project Progress
- Customizing views
- Tracking costs
- Reports views
Developed by / Author
August 5-9, 2019
NGO's, Professionals, organizations
Like what you just read? Share it with others! Tweet this page