TRAINING COURSE ON WAREHOUSE AND STORE MANAGEMENT
Type of Resource
- Understand the process of designing procedure of a warehouse
- Determine methods of improving warehouse methods
- Identify methods of eliminating wasteful costs
- Determine profits gained with better customer services
- Facilitate internal productivity
- Function of a warehouse
- Classification of products
- Options of layout of a warehouse
- Equipments and techniques used in a warehouse
- Warehouse health and safety
- Warehouse costs and productivity
- This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
- Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
- Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
- We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more:
- The training will be conducted at KENYA DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, NAIROBI.
- The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
- Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
Developed by / Author
Start Date: 01/07/2019 End Date: 05/07/2019 for 5 days
This course targets warehouse managers, stock professionals, warehouse supervisors, distribution professionals, and non-warehouse operating personnel who want to learn about warehouse management.
Like what you just read? Share it with others! Tweet this page