TRAINING COURSE ON MONITORING EVALUATION AND DATA ANALYSIS FOR COMMUNITY BASED PROJECTS
Type of Resource
- Processes of project management
- Knowledge areas of project management
- Project management formulas, theories and charts
- Complex project network diagrams
- Use of data analysis software (NVivo, Stata, Excel, SAS)
- Principles and concepts of project management
- Development and development frameworks issues
- Community types
- Community development and empowerment
- Distribution of development resources
- Community projects designing
- Involvement of community in development projects
- Management of project cycle
- Need and project stakeholders’ analysis
- Influence mapping
- Control and implementation
- Development stakeholders management
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Project monitoring auditing techniques
- Evaluation of project management systems and practices
- Monitoring indicators and systems designing
- Collaboration with national bodies, and project staff
- Social and institutional change evaluation
- Results and impact measuring
- Economic, social, and environmental impact assessment
- Variables and indicators
- The LOGFRAME approach
- Techniques of sampling and surveys
- Characteristics of data and sources
- Techniques of appraisals
- Systems and tools of monitoring and evaluation
- Data management standards
- Identification and presentation of data outputs
- consulting stakeholders
- development of the project performance audit report
- This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
- Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
- Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
- We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more:
- The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, Nairobi Kenya.
- The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
- Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
Developed by / Author
Start Date: 01/07/2019 End Date: 12/07/2019 for 10 days
This course targets project management official from non-governmental organizations, National statistics offices, researchers, governmental ministries, Planning ministries, and financial institutions, among others.
Like what you just read? Share it with others! Tweet this page