TRAINING COURSE ON CUSTOMER CARE AND PUBLIC RELATIONS
Type of Resource
- Demonstrate adequate knowledge and understanding of the theory and practice underpinning strategic public relations and customer care
- Understand and define Public Relation and the role of PR in customer care in the organizational development
- Demonstrate an understanding of the impact of on-line technology on the media, and design customer care management systems
- Identify and establish links between excellence in customer service, business practices and polices
- Demonstrate skills in resolving conflict and confrontation, identify a plan to apply and enhance communication skills in the workplace to address existing conflicts
- Develop skills and practices that are essential elements to customer care focused services manager
- Demonstrate an understanding of the role of public relations in the growth of an organization and as a competitive tool
- What is Public Relations?
- The Public Relations Environment
- Nature & Scope of Public Relations
- Elements of Public Relations
- Scope of Public Relations Practice
- Role of Public Relations
- Benefits of Public Relations
- What Is Customer Service?
- Developing a Customer-Centric Mindset
- Who Are Your Customers?
- The Need For Customer Service
- Developing a Customer Friendly Attitude
- Tools Used for Public Relations
- Differences and Similarities in Public Relations, Advertising and Publicity
- Objectives of Public Relations, Advertising and Publicity
- Public Opinion Research
- Developing Effective Communication Skills
- Presenting a Professional Image
- Non-verbal Communication Skills
- Body Language
- Key Body Language Aspects
- Physical Distance
- Verbal Communication Skills
- The Choice Of Words (May I, Please, Thank You)
- What is Public Relations Process?
- External Environment
- Macro Environment
- Internal Environment
- Public Relations Roles
- Public Relations Tasks
- Customer Expectations
- Assertive Working Style – Results-Oriented
- Analytical – Details-Oriented
- Amiable – People-Oriented
- Dominant Behavioral Style
- Determining Your Level of Service
- Planning in Public Relations
- Scope of Public Relations Planning
- Approaches to the Planning Process
- What Makes Customers Upset?
- Avoiding Upsets
- 5 Key Steps to Calming Upset customers
- Accurately identify the problem.
- Confirm The Customer’s Value
- What is Corporate Public Relations?
- Corporate Organizational Structure
- Human Resource Development
- Corporate Planning
- Corporate Media Relations
- Mastering The Telephone
- Answering The Telephone
- A Professional Greeting
- Active Listening
- Putting Callers On Hold
- Transferring A Call
- Taking A Message
- Voice Mail
- Closing The Call
- PR Communication & PR Material
- Internal and External Communication
- Advantages and Limitations of Printed Material
- Requirements of Corporate Publications
- The Internet Customer
- E-mail Communication Guidelines
- Online Chat
- Internet Customer Skills
- Scripted Responses
- Customer Online Support
- Media Classifications
- Media Relations
- Opinion Writing And Public Relations
- Evoking and Monitoring Media Response
- Crisis Management
- Classifications of Media
- Time Management
- Time Analysis: Task Identification
- Task Analysis
- Stress Management
- This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
- Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
- Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
- We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more:
- The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, NAIROBI KENYA.
- The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
- Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
Developed by / Author
10/06/2019 to 14/06/2019
This course provides Public Relation and Customer Care Consultants, Client Care Managers, Frontline Managers, Administrator and Staff dealing with the Public training to equip participants with the skills, knowledge and confidence to effectively manage th
Like what you just read? Share it with others! Tweet this page