INTERNATIONAL TRAINING ON MONITORING AND EVALUATION FOR DEVELOPMENT RESULTS
Type of Resource
- Develop a monitoring and evaluation system
- Understand management of operations from insight into multilateral corporation
- Gain familiarity into measures such as credibility, reliability, validity, and precision.
- Learn the usage of data analysis software package (Stata)
- Establish strategies in data collection
- Understand the use of GIS and GPS in data collection
- Interact with individual from all over the world with similar goals of obtaining monitoring and evaluation skills
- M & E introduction
- M &E core components
- Integrating M & E in the project cycle
- Determining the shortcomings faced by M & E professionals
- Introduction to Managing for Development results (MFDR)
- Principles of MDFR
- Results based management
- Understanding results based management (RBM)
- Elements of result bases M & E creation
- Cycle of result based M & E
- Measuring results
- Performance measurement, indicators, and monitoring
- Formative study and analysis
- Illustrative examples
- Situation assessment tools
- Understanding baseline study
- Baseline study importance
- Baseline data and collection methods
- Difference between situation assessment and baseline study
- Frameworks of M & E
- Impact pathways
- The change theory
- Process of performance monitoring
- Tools used in performance monitoring
- Case study
- Economical evaluation
- Communication of findings
- Geographical approaches
- Advantages of GIS to M & E
- Analysis and mapping of GIS
- GIS software and data
- This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
- Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
- Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
- We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more:
- The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, NAIROBI KENYA.
- The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
- Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
Developed by / Author
Start Date: 01/07/2019 End Date: 12/07/2019 for 10 days
The course targets researchers, NGOs project management officials, ministries in governments, financial institutions, and national statistics officers and volunteers who want to acquire monitoring and evaluation skills.
Like what you just read? Share it with others! Tweet this page