Free Online Course: Planning For Data Collection
Hi everyone, I'm pleased to share a new resource with everyone.
We at SocialCops have recently launched a free online course on Planning for Data Collection that will help M&E practitioners master the basic concepts, tools and tips needed to create an effective data collection plan. Sign up here.
This course includes extensive video lectures, text resources and a worksheet to help you plan better for your data collection.
What will you learn in this course?
- Build a framework for your data collection exercise
- Understand what data you need to collect
- Measure the cost of your data collection exercise
- Learn about the benefits of mobile-based data collection
- Choose between different mobile-based data collection tools
- Evaluate budgetary, technology and logistical factors involved
With this course, you will be able to build a robust data collection plan, which will help you capture data about your program, monitor its performance and measure its impact.
online course, monitoring and evaluation, mooc, non profit resources, data collection, mobile data collection, mooc, project management
Developed by / Author
Like what you just read? Share it with others! Tweet this page